Bunny Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 24 appetizers
Bunny Deviled Eggs Instructions
- 12 Large Eggs
- 6 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Mustard
- 1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 24 Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Sandwich Bag
- Peel hard boiled eggs (click here for directions on how to hard boil the perfect egg).
- Halve each egg lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a medium bowl, reserving the egg whites.
- Mash the yolks and add mayonnaise, mustard and cayenne; season with salt and black pepper.
- Fill yolk mixture into a small sandwich bag, cutting a small opening in the corner of the baggie. Gently squeeze the bag to pipe the yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
- Use the mini chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth.
- Cut the carrots and celery to make whiskers and ears.