Chick Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 12 appetizers
Chick Deviled Eggs Instructions
- 12 Large Eggs
- 6 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Mustard
- 1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 1 Carrot
- 24 Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Sandwich Bag
- Peel hard boiled eggs (click here for directions on how to hard boil the perfect egg).
- Cut a thin slice off the bottom of each egg, this will allow them to sit upright for presentation.
- Cut the top 1/3 portion of the egg off using a chevron pattern to create a “cracked” effect. Remove top portion and set aside.
- Scoop the yolks out and put into a medium bowl, reserving the egg whites.
- Mash the yolks and add mayonnaise, mustard and cayenne; season with salt and black pepper.
- Fill yolk mixture into a sandwich bag, cutting a small opening in the corner of the baggie. Gently squeeze the bag to pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Place top of egg white onto filled egg. Garnish with carrots and mini chocolate chips as beak and eyes.