Easter Egg Centerpiece Easter Craft
Easter Egg Centerpiece Instructions
You will need:
- Clear, wide cylindrical container
- Small vase
- Hard-boiled eggs
- PAAS® Easter Egg Dyeing kit
- Flower arrangement of your choice
- Start with clean, cool hard-boiled eggs.
- Dye eggs according to PAAS® Coloring Methods. PAAS® Coloring PDF
- Remove egg from color bath, place in drying tray, and let dry completely.
- Place the smaller vase into the center of your wide container.
- Insert flowers into the center vase and arrange to your liking.
- Gently place the colored eggs into the outer container, continuing until you reach the top.
- Admire your new Easter centerpiece!