Egg Place Settings Easter Craft
Egg Place Settings Instructions
You will need:
- Hard-boiled eggs
- PAAS® Food Safe Marker kit
- Egg stands of your choice
- Start with clean, cool, hard-boiled eggs.
- Dye eggs according to PAAS® Coloring Methods PAAS® Coloring PDF
- Remove egg, place in drying tray, and let dry.
- Once eggs have thoroughly dried, use a Food Safe Marker to write your friends and family member’s names on them.
- Place the eggs at each person’s place at the Easter table for a fun decoration!