Egg Salad Flowers Recipe
Now that you have all these beautifully dyed Easter eggs, you can’t let them go to waste! Try this recipe to make tasty egg salad flowers.
Egg Salad Flowers Instructions
- Peeled, hard-boiled eggs, halved
- Egg salad
- Green onions
- Piping bag
- Make your favorite egg salad from all of your leftover PAAS eggs. We love this recipe from the American Egg Board.
- Once your egg salad is ready to go, place it into a piping bag.
- Using the star tip, pipe the egg salad into a circle onto a serving dish. This will serve as the center of the flower.
- Place the egg halves around the egg salad to create the petals.
- Finish up your egg salad flower by adding green onions for the stems.