Ombre Eggs Easter Craft
Ombre Eggs Instructions
You will need:
- Hard-boiled eggs
- PAAS® Egg Dyeing Kit
- Start with clean, cool, hard boiled eggs.
- Add one tablet and 3 tablespoons of vinegar to a PAAS® Color Cup or 1 cup container. For the pink dye tablet, use water for the brightest pink color!
- Gently place egg into the color bath until desired shade is obtained. The longer the egg stays in the bath, the darker the color will be.
- Slowly pour water into the color baths stopping at different levels to achieve the ombre look. Continue this until the eggs are completely covered.
- Remove egg, drain well, place in drying tray, and let dry.