Tape Eggs Easter Craft
Tape Eggs Instructions
You will need:
- PAAS® Egg Dyeing Kit
- Hard-boiled eggs
Depending on the final result you desire, you can start with plain white eggs or colored eggs. Just make sure your eggs are completely dry or the tape won’t stick!
- Start using cool, dry, clean or colored, hard-boiled eggs.
- Under parental supervision, use scissors to cut fun shapes into the tape.
- Stick the tape onto the egg. Remember, the egg must be completely dry in order for the tape to adhere!
- Dye egg according to PAAS® Coloring Methods. PAAS® Coloring PDF
- Remove egg, place in drying tray, and let dry.
- Once the egg is thoroughly dry, remove the tape revealing your design!